[pstricks] (no subject)

Juergen Gilg gilg at acrotex.net
Thu Jan 24 21:48:36 CET 2008

Hi Hamed,

please be patient. These examples are some tries with transparency which
is still in development. You will be informed when this will be
officially available. We just post those examples to show what is/will
be possible when pst-solides3d may be uploaded on CTAN -- that will be
the date when all examples will run properly. We presented the base
package already to make you try around a little.

However fine you noticed that some more changes were done. There is
still lots of potential and all did work hard on that subject -- however
it will take its time to bring it to the community.

See the examples as something to be happy about in near future.

Regards,

Juergen

Hamed Al-Sulami wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to compile some of the example in the pst-solides3d at this
> address  http://melusine.eu.org/lab/bpst/pst-solides3d ,but
>
> I'm having trouble getting the same output as it looks in the website
> in all transparence example.
>
> Thanks for your help.
>

> Hamed

 Jürgen Gilg