[pstricks] Parameterized graphics?

Johan Ekh ekh.johan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 00:22:02 CET 2007

Thanks anyway,
I tried it but as you already know it did not work.
I think I will go for a solution outside pstricks, i.e. use some simple
pre-processor to replace my variables with numerical values in the
pstricks code.

Do you know if anyone has written such a pre-processor?
I should not be difficult and I will do it myself if if does not
already exist.

Best regards,
Johan