[pstricks] pst-solides3d, version 3.0
jpv at melusine.eu.org
Sun Dec 23 17:40:54 CET 2007
We present the new version (3.0) of pst-solides3d.
New features include:
- create solids by including a list of its vertices and faces ;
- faces of solids and surfaces can be colored by choosing from a
very large palette of colors ;
- draw parametric surfaces in algebraic and reverse polish notation ;
- create explicit and parameterized algebraic functions drawn in 2 or 3
- project text onto a plane and onto the faces of a solid ;
- support for including external database files ;
- extends `pst-rubans' to allow drawing ribbons on some solids'
- and many more things which are up to you to discover!
All files are available here:
The documentation is in French. The authors call for volunteers to
translate the documentation into English, or another language. Please
contact the authors if you are interested. Thank you.
More information about the PSTricks