[pstricks] Transparency effects

Diego Miyake msdiego00 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 14:02:30 CET 2007

Hello Everyone,
I was wondering if it is currently possible to draw using transparency
effects with pstricks, so I googled it and found this document:
http://perce.de/LaTeX/pstricks/pst-news2007.pdf

This document (from november/2007) describes an exemple with the "opacity"
option. I copied and pasted the exemple to my latex document. My current
latex document is:

\documentclass{amsart}
\usepackage{graphicx}
\usepackage{pst-all}

\begin{document}

\title{Title}%
\author{Diego}%

\section{Seção}

\begin{pspicture}(5,5)
2 \psset{fillstyle=solid}
3 \psframe[fillcolor=red](0,1)(3,4)
4 \psframe[fillcolor=blue,opacity=0.7](2,2)(5,5)
5 \psframe[fillcolor=green,opacity=0.7](1,0)(4,3)
6 \pscircle[fillcolor=cyan,
7 opacity=0.5](1.5,3.5){1.25}
8 \end{pspicture}

\end{document}

But When i tried to compile it  I got an error message:
! Package xkeyval Error: `7opacity' undefined in families
`,pst-3d,pstgrad,pst-coil,pst-eps,pst-fill'.

Can anyone tell me where it went wrong?
Thank you
Diego