[pstricks] Sunflower

Hensh, Richard hensh at math.msu.edu
Sun Nov 18 20:10:57 CET 2007

>> Yet, I would like to understand what's wrong with my example.
>> Strangely enough, the pdf-converted version is better than the ps-version.

>depends to the viewer ...
>I do not really understand what you mean by "not centered", but maybe this helps:

I do. Using either version of \psSunflower, the ``flower'' is not centered in the viewing window. Using Gsview (v. 4.8) on a Windows 2003 machine, the center of the flower is shifter slightly to the left and below the center of the viewing area. The problem also disappears when viewed as a PDF file.

ricky