[pstricks] Minipage and Pstricks -> xAxis undefined.

Patrick Drechsler patrick at pdrechsler.de
Mon Nov 12 19:53:43 CET 2007

"Hans Henrik Sievertsen" <hhsievertsen at gmail.com> writes:

> \usepackage{pstricks-add,pst-plot,pst-bar}
> After rewritting it to:
> \usepackage{pst-bar}
> \usepackage{pstricks-add,pst-plot}
> ..it worked! I have no idea why "pst-par" has to be included on its own?

pstricks-add should always be loaded as the last pstricks package,
because it contains experimental features which overwrite some default
values. From what I read here these features will at some point be
included in the main pstricks package.

HTH

Patrick
--

What the fuck do white people have to be blue about!?  Banana Republic
ran out of Khakis?  The Espresso Machine is jammed?  Hootie and The