[pstricks] Rotating a graph drawn in PSTricks

Swami Pallasena swami at math.mun.ca
Fri Oct 26 12:21:15 CEST 2007

I have a straightforward picture drawn in PSTricks,
consisting of several lines, polygons, and circles  and some text.
I want to rotate the entire picture 180 degrees.
But I find none of the rotating commands in either
PSTricks or the graphix package  seem to work.

With graphicx package,

\rotatebox{180}{%
\begin{pssicture}
}

gives the error
Paragraph ended before \Grot at box@std was completed.
and Too many }s.

With the  command \psrotatedown  inside pstricks

\begin{pspicture}
\psrotatedown{%
   graphic objects
}
\end{pspicture}

it does not rotate the object even though there is no error message.

What is the correct method to rotate an entire picture drawn
using PStricks  to turn it upside down? Is there any additional
package for this purpose?
Thanks in advance for any help.