[pstricks] pst-pdf and whitespace

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at fu-berlin.de
Thu Oct 25 20:49:39 CEST 2007

Alan Ristow schrieb:

> Interesting. Much to my surprise, it seems I have a more recent version
> of pst-pdf than you (and pdftex.cfg too, though the different pst-pdf
> seems far more likely to the be issue). Unfortunately, the last entry in
> the change log at CTAN is for version 1.1n and there aren't any comments
> in pst-pdf.sty, so I have no idea what the differences between your
> version and mine are. Nor can I find a copy of version 1.1o anywhere.
> Would you mind sending me a copy of your pst-pdf.sty privately? (Unless,
> of course, you'd rather get the latest from CTAN and diff them yourself....)

I updated to your versions and have again two centered frames
I cannot believe that it makes a difference, but you could try
again with the
http://perce.de/LaTeX/pstricks/pstricks.tex
http://perce.de/LaTeX/pstricks/pstricks.pro

if it doesn't help, send me your dvi, ps and both pdf files,
the output and the test-pics.pdf