[pstricks] Footer in two lines

Markus Mehrwald mmehrwald at gmx.at
Mon Oct 8 00:49:13 CEST 2007

I tried
rftemp=\begin{tabular}{r}r@{\pd@@rf} \\ r@{\theslide}\end{tabular}
but it is the same problem is with a simple \\. It does not work.

Is it possible that the titleslide and a "normal" slide uses other
reference points for their coordinates? I defined
rfpos={.98\slidewidth,.03\slideheight}, in a basic template but the
position is not the same in the titleslide and in all other slides. I
tried everything with textpos, texthook and so on but I get stucked with
this problem.

Regards,
Markus