[pstricks] pstricks-add bug in \psbrace

Alan Ristow ristow at ece.gatech.edu
Tue Sep 11 20:14:23 CEST 2007

Herbert Voss wrote:
> Alan Ristow wrote:
>> Herbert Voss wrote:
>>
>>> I forgot, that these definitions are in the new pstricks.tex v1.16,
>>> which will
>>> be uploaded at the end of this year. Until then, use
>>> http://perce.de/LaTeX/pstricks/pstricks.tex
>>>
>>> or write into the preamble:
>>>
>> Thanks, Herbert. Now the document compiles okay, but whether I add the
>> code to my preamble or use the new pstricks.tex I get me the following
>> Postscript error when I try to view it in GSView:
>>
>> Error: /undefined in Pyth2
>>
> sigh ...
>
> http://perce.de/LaTeX/pstricks/pstricks.pro

Thanks -- that did the job! I must say, the new brace looks much nicer
than the old one. If it is going to be awhile before you release the new
pstricks.tex, might I suggest you temporarily patch the code required
for this into pstricks-add? OTOH, I suspect you have your reasons for
not doing that already....

Thanks again!

Alan