[pstricks] problem with animate

Alexander Grahn A.Grahn at fzd.de
Wed Sep 5 12:59:48 CEST 2007

On Wed, Sep 05, 2007 at 11:44:17AM +0200, Patrice Mégret wrote:
>1.	it works fine with pstricks-add but not with pstricks
This problem is unrelated to animate. The graphics simply don't get
drawn without pstricks-add.

>2.	I don't see any effect of the command buttonbg and screenbg
You are probably using an older version of animate, where buttonbg and
screenbg were, indeed, not functional.

Meanwhile, `screenbg' has been removed. If you want a coloured background,
please specify it within your graphics description.

`buttonbg' now works as expected. Moreover, a new option, `buttonfg', has
been added which lets you adjust the stroking colour of the buttons. Note
that the syntax of the colour specification has changed; colour components
now have to be separated with colons (:) instead of spaces.

Please update animate to the current version available on CTAN.

Regards,
Alexander