[pstricks] eps-output

na199 at gmx.de na199 at gmx.de
Fri Aug 31 09:09:35 CEST 2007

I think there is - look at catalogue.

But then you should clearly define where your graphic starts (no color{white}
etc. outside of the graphic) and ends!!
A short perl program would filter the needed parts and put a
clearpage command between them.

This gives you  one long file with all your graphics which you run with LaTeX.
Then you would have to call with e.g. "Acrobat professional" and
you can save  the pages as pdf and again as eps-file,
but now as single pages.
Problem is the filename - you get numbered filenames (one could live with
that). Don't forget the pagestyle{empty}.

If your margins leave to desire (white margins!), then run the pdf-complete
file through pdfcrop (see the book from Herbert Voss, part B.2.4).

hh