[pstricks] Strange behaviour with fillstyle and pst-func

halbard7 at aol.com halbard7 at aol.com
Thu Aug 30 20:02:11 CEST 2007

Dear Herbert,

Thanks for your reply. Perhaps I was not sufficiently clear before. I am aware of pscustom, and I know what to do with it. That is not what worries me. What I want to know is this: why do you get shading when you specify fillstyle=something? As far as I can see, there is nothing to be filled in psplot. Try this, for example.

\psset{fillstyle=vlines}

\begin{pspicture}(0,0)(2,4)
?\SpecialCoor
?\psplot{0}{2}{x 2 exp}
?\psaxes[Dy=0.1]{->}(0,0)(0,0)(2.5,.4.5)
\end{pspicture}

Where does the shading come from?

Yours

Gerry Coombes

Get a FREE AOL Email account with unlimited storage.  Plus, share and store photos and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your favourite artists. Find out more at http://info.aol.co.uk/joinnow/?ncid=548.