[pstricks] 3D-Coordinate-System

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at fu-berlin.de
Fri Aug 17 23:07:55 CEST 2007

Markus Krebs wrote:
> The experimental code is working. I've tried with some examples.
>
> The x-axis is not drawn correctly.
>
> /ConvertTo2D {
>    RotatePoint
>    coorType 1 eq {
>      /x2D -0.5 x mul y add def  %  |/_  co system              % modified MK
> %   /x2D y x Alpha 90 sub sin mul sub def  %  |/_  co system      % HV
>      /y2D -0.5 x mul z add
> def                                        % modified MK
> %/y2D z x Alpha 90 sub cos mul sub def                                     % HV
>    }{
> %  |
>
> I've changed these two lines of pst-3dplot.pro and the result is
> fine. x_1-axis shortened by 1/2*sqrt(2). But I don't know very much
> of postscript.

ok, missed this point. Added now this behaviour as coorType=2.
coorTyp=0 is the old and default behaviour (Alpha and Beta valid)
=1 , the angle between y and z axes is 90 degrees and y and x is Alpha
     (Beta is not valid)
=2, as 1 but with a shortened x-axis of factor 1/sqrt(2) and Alpha only
      valid for the ticks, if any  (Beta is not valid)