[pstricks] pdf from pstricks

Juergen Gilg gilg at acrotex.net
Sun Aug 5 01:42:23 CEST 2007

Hi Frederic,

for some detouring of any presentation features -- PSTricks harmonizes
wonderfully with all AcroTeX features. However for the generating of the
PDF the Acrobat Distiller 7 or later is needed. For Educators / teachers
this might be no problem, cause it is available on the University
server. This is compatible for dvips / dvipsone and in a reduced form
also for dvipdfm and pdftex (no animations and rollovers however -- but
fully working of the tests).

So, for educational use and some kind of tests/quizzes, it might be a
fien alternative to the available presentation packages. Be curious to
run through the pdf although it is in German.

The used packages are developed for screen friendly design and mainly
for educational use.

Maybe this helps you for using all your already developed PSTricks
graphics in an easy way.

Regards,

Juergen