[pstricks] pdf-tricks?

Alan Ristow ristow at ece.gatech.edu
Tue Jul 24 19:37:42 CEST 2007

Frederic Udina wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm sure that someone has already posted this question, but... Is it
> possible to use pstricks inside pdflatex. And even more, has someone used
> pstricks inside beamer?

Over the years, several ways of using pstricks with pdflatex have been
developed (including one that was actually called pdftricks). Currently,
the simplest and most popular method seems to be pst-pdf. pstricks still
only produces Postscript, so your graphics will require a little
additional processing, but it's easy to script in most LaTeX-aware editors.

As for beamer, I've dabbled with pstricks in beamer and never
encountered any serious problems. I know others have used it more
extensively.

Alan