[pstricks] pst-grad

Ioan E. Lager i.lager at ewi.tudelft.nl
Mon Jul 23 13:26:00 CEST 2007

Dear Herbert,

Many thank for the very swift reply!

I updated the files, as indicated, and I tried the code that you suggested.
Unfortunately, the effect was the same. Could this be because I use a rather
old version of the Ghostview (version 4.0 + Ghostscript 7.0)? On the other
hand, if I try to distil the PostScript file, I get a similar error message,
that is a good reason to believe that, actually, there is something wrong with
the relevant file.

Is there anything more that I could do?

Many thanks for your help,

Best Regards,

Hansi.

Ioan E. Lager

Business address:
    International Research Centre for
    Telecommunications and Radar,
    Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mathematics
    and Computer Science,
    Delft University of Technology,
    Mekelweg 4,
    2628 GA Delft,