[pstricks] [?? Probable Spam] an error of destination

Juergen Gilg gilg at acrotex.net
Mon Jul 9 10:32:10 CEST 2007

Hallo Cyrille,

i  guess the PS in PS Tricks is an abbreviation of "PostScript". So the
basic commands are in PostScript. If there is a specific solution done
for the user that works properly, why not just put it in the preamble
and all is well. I do not understand PostScript either, but i don't care
-- if it works as expected, i am just happy that the posted solution works.

Regards,

Juergen

cyrille Piatecki wrote:
> Herbert,
>
> I must apologize. The message your receive was not for the mailling
> list. But, the problem is that some time when you answer a question
> showing how to do a
> new figure, you propose a solution which is in term of postscript.
> Unfortunately many persons who use pstricks use it because it give a
> nice language to access
> postscript language which is often far more criptic than what we expect.
>
> Cyrille

  jürgen gilg
  austr. 59
  70376 stuttgart