[pstricks] PST-EPS

Alan Ristow ristow at ece.gatech.edu
Tue Jun 26 15:10:01 CEST 2007

cyrille Piatecki wrote:
> It seems that PST-EPS is exactly the package I need. But under MikTeX,
> it doesn't find neither the pro headers neither the fonts. For the pro,
> I have copyed them in the current directory But I dont know how to
> manage the fonts.

What do you mean by "current directory"? The .pro files should be in
LOCALTEXMF\dvips\pst-eps, where LOCALTEXMF is your local TeX repository.

That said, pst-eps is available through the MiKTeX Package Manager -- I
recommend installing it that way to ensure the files are installed in
the appropriate places.

> My problem is to construct a pdf exactly of the size of the pspicture.

You might also look at pst-pdf, which is designed specifically to
produce .pdf graphics from PSTricks code. I find it much easier to use
than pst-eps for producing both .eps and .pdf files. It is also
available via the MiKTeX Package Manager.

Alan