[pstricks] pstVerb

Herbert Voss LaTeX at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Tue Apr 24 14:12:23 CEST 2007

Poul Riis wrote:
> A few more questions:
>
> 1) I would like to understand your improvement of the code below with
> tx at Dict. Where can I read about it?

if you understand a bit of german, then
http://www.lob.de/cgi-bin/out?isbn=3865411754

tx at Dict is the main PSTricks dictionary for PostScript, see pstricks.pro

> 2) In the \rnode-command below I have put \beta=#4. This is not a general
> solution - what I wanted was \#3=#4 if #3 was the spelled name of a greek
> letter, otherwise just #3=#4, but the former doesn't work. How can I do
> better?

makes no sense to me ...
\plotgraphwithoneparameter{-1}{1}{\beta}...
\plotgraphwithoneparameter{-1}{1}{BETA}...

does the same in an easier way.

> 3) I would prefer to have nodesep=0 at the framebox but nodesep<>0 at the
> head of the arrow. Is that possible?

try the pc-variant of node connections.