[pstricks] Problem with powerdot

Markus Mehrwald mmehrwald at gmx.at
Sat Apr 14 23:16:54 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I have a problem with powerdot. I installed the newest version with mpm
but compiling the minimum example below causes following error:
testprestex.tex:4:Undefined control sequence. \section{OAFF}
Removing this line leads to the next error:
testprestex.tex:7:Undefined control sequence. \end{slide}

What is the problem? My other tex-files compile well so it seems to be a
problem with powerdot.

Regards,
Markus

Example:
\documentclass[size=12pt,paper=screen,mode=present,display=slides,style=sailor]{powerdot}

\begin{document}
\section{OAFF}
\begin{slide}{Test1}
 Testfolie 1