[pstricks] shading area under a curve

Derek Collis iscah3141 at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 6 23:36:50 CEST 2007

Herbert,

This is good, now can I ask one more question: How can I graph say,
y=log x, and shade the region between x=3 and x=4, but without
evaluating log 3 and log 4 to give the y-coordinates of the lines x=3
and x=4. Is there a way to graph the boundary lines of the shaded region
from (3,0) to (3, the point on log x) and (4,0) to (4, the point on log x).

Thanks,
Derek