[pstricks] a problem with \psplotDiffEqn

Andrzej J. Maciejewski andrzej.j.maciejewski at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 22:11:09 CET 2007

Dominique,
I have tried - it does not work - and this is why I ask - if there is a way
to make it works.
The purpose is obvious - when you try to make a phase portrait of a vector
field, then it is instructive to denote a direction how in which the phase
curves turn.
-Andrzej

On 3/14/07, Dominique RODRIGUEZ <dominique.rodriguez at waika9.com> wrote:

> Andrzej
>
> >  Dominique, thank - it was my stupid error - I suspected that it is
> something
> >  wrong with configuration of my tex/dvips. Please let me know if it is
> >  possible to have ArrowInside in \psplotDiffEqn.
>
> I've never tried, but you can ! However, with ArrowInside=->
> there is an arrow for each step !
>
> Dominique
> --
>   Les Galinières - 07460 St André de C. FRANCE-- tel: (+33)475.39.05.82

Andrzej J. Maciejewski                       Institute of Astronomy
tel. +48 68 328 30 21                        University of Zielona Góra
fax. +48 68 328 73 60                       Podgórna 50, 65-246 Zielona Góra
http://astro.ia.uz.zgora.pl/~maciejka/    POLAND