[pstricks] Public beta (alpha?) test of PSTricks support in XeTeX

caapv 208 caapv208 at yahoo.co.jp
Fri Mar 9 02:01:21 CET 2007

--- caapv 208 <caapv208 at yahoo.co.jp> wrote:

> So here is a brief instruction for the set-up:

A follow up to my own post:

Prof. Kakuto has kindly offered a Win32 binary of
new xdvipdfmx build.

http://www.fsci.fuk.kindai.ac.jp/~kakuto/win32-ptex/web2c75-e.html

So if you have installed his binary build of XeTeX,
then you should be able to use PSTricks.  I do not
have access to Win32 machines to test it, but I am
interested to know if rotation and Special Coordinate
works with the version or not.  If you can access a
Win32 box, please test it and tell me your success/
failure experiences so that I can relate to him.

TIA and Regards,
SMiyata