[pstricks] Custom tick label and tick interval

erratic erraticspastic at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 21:02:58 CET 2007

Hi,

I've created a simple graph that looks almost the way I want it to look.

        \begin{pspicture}(0,0)(17,9)
            \psaxes[linewidth=2pt,labels=x,
                ticks=x,tickstyle=bottom](17,9)
            \psline[linestyle=dashed](0,0)(16,9)
            \psline (5,0)(16,2)
        \end{pspicture}

The values that are used are the actual values from my source graph.
Plotting this with pst-plot makes the graph huge; it covers almost the
entire width of the page. (1) I want to scale everything down to
approximately half or less - making the 17pt width into the size of 9pt.

Secondly, (2) I want to show the ticks and tick labels in an interval of 5.
I don't want 0,1,2,3,4,5,6 etc, I want ticks and labels for nothing else
than 0,5,10,15 in the x-axis.

Is this possible?