[pstricks] pstricks-add - hyperbolic functions

Patrice Mégret Patrice.Megret at fpms.ac.be
Tue Feb 13 18:09:19 CET 2007

Dear Herbert,

I have a small trouble with pstricks-add and especially the hyperbolic functions.

I like to use the RPN system for my 'psplots' and 'parametricplot' but with the hyperbolic functions (ch sh, ...) I only succeed with the algebraic notation.

With the example file below, it is OK with the yellow lines removed. I have also tried pst-math which defines also hyperbolic functions and there there is no trouble.

Is it a limitation of pstricks-add to only allow algebraic=true for the new functions defined in section IV of pstricks-add namual version November 6, 2006?

Thanks for your collaboration.

Patrice Mégret

\documentclass[11pt,a4paper]{book}

\usepackage{pstricks}