[pstricks] filling

Robert Johansson robert.johansson at math.umu.se
Tue Feb 6 12:56:29 CET 2007

Hi, recently I upgraded my pstricks package and
also the pst-fill package. Everything seems to
work fine except for those of my older pictures
where I fill areas with simple vlines. The
background gets dark with some white strokes in
it. I had some problems following the
instructions to get the pst-fill.tex and
pst-fill.sty files. I got them but when latexing
the .dtx file I get complaints about missing
files like random.tex, and so on. I'm sorry if
this question is a stupid one, but I really have done my best to solve it.

Regards, Robert

Robert Johansson
Studierektor på institutionen för
matematik och matematisk statistik