[pstricks] a composition with latex

sebastianospatola at virgilio.it sebastianospatola at virgilio.it
Wed Jan 24 21:59:33 CET 2007

Dear  Group of pstricks

my name is sebastiano spatola and I am a
doctor in Mathematics and Physics. Now, I have a problem with LaTeX.
Can you help me? I must realize a book similar to the picture in
attachment. I have create a little source, but it is not same of the
picture. How I do you do? I sent you two attachment: picture and source
and several figures create with Ipe, because I not find a easy package
to create an encloused curve orientated (not pst-bezier-doc, not pst-
node, commands \pscurve, \pccurve) but splines with one or more arrows.
I not know metapost and plainTeX. After the symbols similar at the
eyes, what must I use package ?
Often I insert the numeration
(Exercises, theorem, etc.) my myself.

Sorry for my bad English, and I
attend your answer (negative or positive) for my problem.
Best regards.
dr. Sebastiano Spatola