[pstricks] multido+rotation

Doris Wagner doris.wagner at mac.com
Sat Jan 13 11:59:26 CET 2007

hi list,

I have the following problem: I want to draw something (always the same
thing) several times, each time rotated about the same center (which is
(0,0)) and with the same angle (such that after k repetitions, I arrive
at 360 degrees)
I studied some examples of multido, but they were either much too
complicated for me to understand or there was no hint how to use a
rotation-angle as variable

perhaps I can manage with \psrotate instead of or together with multido?

can anyone help? I am interested in the most elegant solution.