[pstricks] Math expressions?

Johan Ekh ekh.johan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 16:00:05 CET 2006

Thank you, it works.
However, I plan to make extensive use of mathematical expressions in several
kinds of
drawing commands, not only \psarc. I try to reproduce a detailed structural
drawing that
requires that all the different parameters in the pstricks drawing commands
are expressed
with variables in mathematical expressions. For instance, in the \psarc case
I would like
to give the (x,y) pair and the radius, {r}, as expressions in addition to
the angles.

Is there a straightforward way of doing this or is pstricks not suitable for
this specific task?

Best regards,
Johan