[pstricks] hyperlink for node connector?

Boris Veytsman borisv at lk.net
Tue Nov 7 17:33:25 CET 2006

HV> Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 15:11:44 +0100
HV> From: Herbert Voss <LaTeX at zedat.fu-berlin.de>

HV> Bob Tennent schrieb:
>> I'd like to set up a hyperlink (using \href) for a node connector. I can
>> use \mput to create a "click point" in the middle of the connector, but
>> I'd prefer to make the whole connector (plus a small margin around it)
>> clickable, with nothing visible added. Any suggestions?

HV> http://tug.org/PSTricks/main.cgi?file=Examples/misc#hyperref

In this example the whole picture is a link.  What if I want to  make
parts of the picture to be clickable (and provide different links)?
Unfortunately I do not see good solutions with pst-pdf or ps4pdf.

--
Good luck

-Boris

It is impossible to travel faster than light, and certainly not desirable,
as one's hat keeps blowing off.
		-- Woody Allen