[pstricks] Re : Re : pst-vue3D: two examples

hjsalchow at aol.com hjsalchow at aol.com
Mon Oct 23 19:27:16 CEST 2006

MLuque5130 at aol.com schrieb:

> >enclosed the source code and the pdf file of a first draft on how to
>
> >draw revolving bezier curves. Hope you like it. May be this is a further
>
> >pstricks/ pst-vue3d example for cetan.
>

> Dear Hans,
>  It is a very constructive answer. But I do not have too much time to
> currently take up this idea by including the calculation of the hidden
> parts there.
>
>  PS: your file is rather an example for pst-3dplot. On the other hand
> the file .eps of the tower is missing.
>
> Manuel

Dear Manuel,

(1) the .eps file is not included since it is rather large (>7MB) and it
is a simple 1:1 conversion of your .jpg file.

(2) yes, i agree that this class of figures should be made available for
the public, since it allows to approximate any revolving shape. However,
it needs to be further elaborated.

Best regards
Hans-Juergen