[pstricks] How to install on suse?

Johan Ekh ekh.johan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 11:02:18 CEST 2006

Thank you!
I appears that I already had a working installation (I have teTeX).
I happened to try some examples that did not work and jumped to
the conclusion that I did not have proper PSTricks installation.

Later I found several examples that worked...

Anyway, is there any comparisons made between PSTricks, metapost
and the asymptote language in terms of features and ease of use?

I've used both asymptote and metapost and they are powerful but in
general it takes me too long to achieve what I want. I'm hoping that
PSTricks will be easier/faster.

Best regards,

Johan