[pstricks] Controlling arrowhead linewidth

Martin Chicoine martin.chicoine at umontreal.ca
Tue Oct 3 17:39:33 CEST 2006

> Martin Chicoine wrote:
>

>I just found that this does not put the end dot at the right position as in
>the following example where the dot should be at x=0.

Ok, I found that the second "true" must be changed to "false" in last line :

\makeatletter
\define at key[psset]{}{arrowLW}{\pst at getlength{#1}\psk at arrowLW}
\psset{arrowLW=0}
\def\psas at o{\psk at arrowLW\space dup 0 eq { pop }{ SLW } ifelse
   {\pst at usecolor\psfillcolor true} false \psk at dotsize \tx at EndDot
}\makeatother