[pstricks] Access dimensions of pspicture via macro?

Bernd Westphal Bernd.Westphal at Informatik.Uni-Oldenburg.DE
Thu Sep 14 11:47:02 CEST 2006

Moin.

I often want to position something relative to the edges of a pspicture
like:

  \begin{pspicture}(-1,1)(1,-1)
    \rput(\pspictureleft,\pspicturebottom){Label}
  \end{pspicture}

Are there lengths like the (invented) '\pspictureleft' and '\pspicturebottom'
already defined?

If not, I'd appreciate if it could be added as a feature to PStricks some time.

Regards,
  Bernd Westphal

PS: For the archive: currenly I use the following workaround

  \makeatletter%
  \newcommand{\pspl}{\ifdim\pst at dima<\pst at dimc\pst at dima\else\pst at dimc\fi}%
  \newcommand{\pspb}{\ifdim\pst at dimb<\pst at dimd\pst at dimb\else\pst at dimd\fi}%
  \newcommand{\pspr}{\ifdim\pst at dima<\pst at dimc\pst at dimc\else\pst at dima\fi}%
  \newcommand{\pspt}{\ifdim\pst at dimb<\pst at dimd\pst at dimd\else\pst at dimb\fi}%
  \makeatother%

  \begin{pspicture}(-1,1)(1,-1)
    \rput(\pspl,\pspb){Label}