[pstricks] Graph incorrect if \input is used.

Herbert Voss LaTeX at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Sat Aug 12 08:33:57 CEST 2006

Christer Gustafsson wrote:
> The examples below show as step one the desired form of a graph. I uses
> a \input and has the desired simple form
> but the graph is not the intended one. When the \input is replaced by
> its contents (Step 2), the file
> the graph is still incorrect. Now when the last \include is replaced by
> its contents, then the correct
> graph appears (Step 3).
>
> Can anyone explain how to avoid this behaviour? Can I modify so that the
> \input can be retained (the actual files are
> quite long, and several zooms are used. This would make the input file
> most messy if only the step 3 is possible)?

I cannot reproduce your problem. Everything is okay
to me. However, you can try

>    \input{figures/graftest/NORM-MAX/000000.pst}
     \input{figures/graftest/NORM-MAX/000000.pst}%

> pstricks.sty    2005/10/07 v0.25 LaTeX wrapper for `PSTricks' (RN,HV)
> pstricks.tex    2005/10/25 v1.12 `PSTricks' (tvz)
>   xcolor.sty    2005/10/15 v2.06 LaTeX color extensions (UK)
>    color.cfg    2001/08/31 v1.1 color configuration of teTeX/TeXLive

you can update these packages.

And by the way:
-- I suppose that your code is exported from
    a gui, right? The code is really lousy ...
-- a4wide is an obsolete package, use geometry
-- epsfig is really out of date -> graphicx

LaTeX und Perl in der ZEDAT: http://userpage.fu-berlin.de/~latex