[pstricks] pdfLaTeX + A0poster + pstricks + pst-pdf -> pspicture environment problem

Amelio ribonucleico at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 09:10:56 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have a problem here.

I 'm working on a A0 poster for a conference. I'm using pdfLaTeX with
the "pst-pdf" package so as to be able to include pstricks graphics
objects.

I''ve created a canvas size with the pspicture environment and then I
used a \psgrid to see how it looks like:

\begin{pspicture}(0,0)(12,4)
\psgrid(0,0)(12,4)
\end{pspicture}

And this is what I get:

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/3936/gridsn0.png

As you can see, something is wrong with the coordinates. It seems that
the grid doesn't fill the pspicture environment.

If I try with smaller sizes everything seems to work fine (the grid
expands ok over the pspicture).

--
Amelio V.
Grad student