[pstricks] nodes and FP package

Francisco A. S. Grossi fgrossi at usp.br
Wed Jul 12 19:07:20 CEST 2006

Oh! This is the second time I am bitten by this comment at the end of line!
The first time was with a nested multido.  Thnk you very much. I looked at
it many many times, tried several alternatives ... except the right one.

Is there a general directive about when this end-of-line comment is
necessary?

Francisco