[pstricks] Error bars and pstScalePoints

Martin Buchmann Martin.Buchmann at uni-jena.de
Tue Jul 11 12:19:06 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I am still struggling with pstScalePoints and my error bars and I know
far to little to understand what is going on here.

I have checked the source of pstricks-add.tex to see how pstScalePoints
works with the listplot macro but I don't really get it :-)
Is there a way to make \errorLine work with that? I know that I can
simply use (x|y)unit for the scaling but I need the third and forth
operator to add a fix value to all my data.

Any help is appreciated
   Martin

--
IRONY:
	A windy day, when, just as a beautiful girl with