[pstricks] fonts and uput

Alan Ristow ristow at ece.gatech.edu
Tue Jun 20 00:44:48 CEST 2006

The \uput command should use the document fonts. When I run your
example, I get the same result regardless of whether I put $font$ in
\uput or in the running text, so \uput appears to be working correctly.
Furthermore, when I put $font$ in the running text I can comment out all
pstricks commands and packages and get exactly the same results, so I
think everything is working exactly as it should.

I don't regularly use lmodern, but when I look at lmodern.sty I don't
see any math font setup commands. That said, the readme for the lmodern
package at http://www.tug.org/tex-archive/fonts/lm/ *does* mention math
fonts, so you might check the docs to see if they require any special setup.

Alan