[pstricks] drawing inverses

Dougherty, Michael michael.dougherty at swosu.edu
Mon Jun 12 18:56:59 CEST 2006

Well thanks for the thanks, but also apologies to all as I was in a hurry and not only wasn't precise, but got a couple things wrong.  Just for the record, I meant plot the x-coordinate as your function, and also I guess my graph didn't actually have the y=sin x part graphed on the example I yanked.  I guess what I should have said was obvious enough in context.

I have to say, I love pstricks.  I'm working on a calculus book and pstricks lets me do it all in the code, without importing anything.  (It won't be a 4-color, US$165 book like some, but will have lots of functions plotted, thanks to pstricks!)

--Mike D.
http://faculty.swosu.edu/michael.dougherty/book/book.html