[pstricks] new diagram + psmatrix

s khan khan62901 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 12 16:45:10 CEST 2006

Hello:
Could you pl help me to make the following diagram? I used psmatrix to do
it. But it has problems with the arrow lines. In psmatrix, the arrow link
between ‘f box’ and the ‘L1 box’ connects from the bottom of the ‘f box’ to
the upper side of the L1 box, and so on.  Other links overlap boxes.

I want the arrow link from the ‘f box’ to the left side of the ’L1 box’.
Similarly from ‘f box’ to the right side of the ‘L2 box’, and so on.

Note that my ‘L boxes’ are long enough, not small.

Thanks.

                                       -------------------------
                                       |        f  box       |
                                       -------------------------
                                                      /\
                                                    /  | \
                                                  /   / \  \
                                                /    /   \   \
       -------------------------             /     /     \     \
-------------------------------
       |       L1  box      |                 /       \         |
L2 box          |
       -------------------------                /          \
   |       L3  box       |           /                         \  |
L4 box          |