[pstricks] pstricks usage in caption environment

ahmet nurlu ahmet_nurlu at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 7 15:05:22 CEST 2006

Hi,
I have just started the pstricks package.  I want to use pstricks command in caption environment. My code is:

\begin{figure}[htb]
\begin{center}
\includegraphics[scale=0.5]{/home/ofenerci/thesis/figs/latticePolymer}
\end{center}
\caption{polymer segments \protect\psdot[dotsize=10pt]\quad solvent molecule \protect\psdot[dotsize=10pt,dotstyle=o]
\label{fig:latticePolymer}
\end{figure}

It doesn't work! If I put something like this in the caption environment:

\caption{polymer segments \protect\psdot \quad solvent molecule\protect\psdot}

It works! The caption environment doesn't like extra arguments for the \psdot command.

In short, I can't use the parameters(like dotsize, dotstyle) in the caption
environment.   Any advise?

Thanks,
Ahmet Nurlu

http://mail.yahoo.com