[pstricks] pstricks and beamer

Alex Dickson a.w.dickson at gmail.com
Mon May 8 11:06:34 CEST 2006

Hi All.

I'm writing a presentation using the Beamer package (and processing via
pdfLaTeX), but would like to include some graphics using pstricks.

Normally when one uses pstricks one has to process the doc through LaTeX,
then dvi2ps then ps2pdf. However, when I do this with my beamer presentation
the pdf is portrait and the slide ends up as a very small rectangle in the
bottom left corner of the page. Also, the logo which you can include in the
beamer presentation (with the \logo{\pgfuseimage{university-logo}} command)
no longer displays.

Help! Many thanks in advance,

Alex.