[pstricks] Plot Axes Questions

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon May 8 01:11:54 CEST 2006

   I want to set up a template to plot the characteristic curves of
photographic films and papers. I cannot find how to properly set up the axes
by reading The LaTeX Graphics Companion or the PSTricks reference doc.

   The origin (0,0) should be in the lower right corner. The x axis increases
from there to the _left_, but the numbers are positive (log illuminance), not
negative. The y axis increases vertically, but is located at the right side
of the graph.

   I think that's the major unknown right now. A pointer on what to read to
learn how to define a plot axis that increases horizontally to the left would
be much appreciated.

TIA,

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.             |  Quantifying subjectivity for the
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.(TM)  |  benefit of business and society.