[pstricks] define linestyles

na199 at gmx.de na199 at gmx.de
Sun May 7 11:43:07 CEST 2006

Try this:

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{pstricks}
%longdash-dot example
\begin{document}
\begin{pspicture}(-1,-1)(14.33,5)
{
\SpecialCoor
\psline[linewidth=.5pt]{->}(![5 2 .5 2] 2 setdash 0 0)(!3.33 3.1)(!4 2)
}
\end{pspicture}
% the sequence of numbers within the square brackets means:
% 5 on, 2 off, .5 on, 2 off; longer patterns are possible
the "2" after the "]" defines any offset (no offset = "0")
% see also definition of setdash in the Red Book
% (Postscript Language Reference Manual from Adobe, Publisher Addison Wesley)
\end{document}

Regards
Henning Heinze