[pstricks] Question about the labels of a logscale axis

Martin Buchmann Martin.Buchmann at uni-jena.de
Fri May 5 11:17:17 CEST 2006

Hi all,

in the following example, everything works fine for me, besides the fact
  that I want to simple lables (0.1, 1, 10) on the x-axis instead of the
much nicer 10^-1, etc. labels. I have checked the docu of pstricks-add
and Herbert's book but could find a solution.

Best regards
   Martin

\documentclass[12pt,a4paper]{article}

\usepackage{pst-plot,pstricks-add}

\pagestyle{empty}

\begin{document}

\begin{pspicture}(-2.0,-1.0)(9.2,6.0)
   % Die Achsen
   \psaxes[axesstyle=frame,logLines=x,xlogBase=10,%
   Ox=-1,Dx=1.0,dx=3.5,Oy=0,Dy=0.2,dy=1.2](0,0)(8.2,6)

A man who likes to lie in bed can usually
find a girl willing to listen to him.