[pstricks] query re prosper from enterline

Andrew Enterline ajenter at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 07:31:42 CEST 2006

krishnan,

thanks very much for your email.  the trick appears to be using acrobat in
ctrl-L mode.  funny, i think by coincidence i'd always given up on the
feature prior to using ctrl-L mode, so i never realized it was working
properly. somehow i suspected that i might be the way in which i was using
acrobat, since none of the working examples that i found on the web worked
either.  so, ctrl-L it is...

thanks again,
andrew