[pstricks] English translation of Voß

Max Hoffmann max.hoffmann at web.de
Sat Apr 15 23:36:41 CEST 2006

Hello,
  since demand is so high I was wondering if I could contribute to the
Enlish edition in any way. German is my native language but having spent
one year in the US I could offer to make rough drafts of translations of
some of the chapters to speed things up.  Just a thought.

Thanks a lot for the cool book btw!

Best regards,
Max Hoffmann.

Max Hoffmann <max.hoffmann at web.de>