[pstricks] English translation of Voß

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Apr 8 00:06:01 CEST 2006

On Fri, 7 Apr 2006, Ciaran Taylor wrote:

> when is the English translation of your PSTricks book coming out?  I'm
> toying with buying it in German (which I can read with a little difficulty)
> but if the translation is coming out soon then that would be a lot easier
> for me! I'm just starting to learn PSTricks: I used the curves package for
> years to draw graphs, and PSTricks was a revelation!

Ciaran,

   Last I heard, it was a lack of time since the second edition -- in German
-- too precedence. Why don't you translate it for those of us whose German is
decades old and non-functional? :-) That can be your contribution to the
effort.

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.             |  Quantifying subjectivity for the
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.(TM)  |  benefit of business and society.